Monday, February 13, 2012
RehanAutos.com
I hope you're keeping well. I wanted to introduce the company I have just joined and how we can help your business. I'm the new Product Manager for RehanAutos.
My Name is fahad riaz hussain, And i work for rehan cafe And rehan Autos. In Rehanautos we are making refurnishing cars Mahran and Suzuki FX. RehanAutos.Com is working on creating smart car using android OS + Producing Re-Furbished, Low Cost, With Warranty Car’s
Here is the video hope you all like it very much i need your comments on this .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4FOtPRBND1Q
Producing Re-Furbished, Low Cost Cars with Quality, along with One Year Warranty!! Here is the Intro video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP01oyGrhOQ
To keep in touch and to know how to maintain your car without much efforts, Please send a text msg,
Write: F RehanAutos,
and send it too: 40404
Warid users can send at: 9900
Please click like us on Facebook also, Here is the link.
https://www.facebook.com/RehanAutos
Please call me if you are interested in discussing how rehanautos can help you. for a free consultancy call and to answer any questions that you might have.
You can also add me on skype. My ID is Fahad.riaz.hussain & my facebook profile is https://www.facebook.com/fahadhussaink I look forward to speaking with you.
Thanks,
Fahad Riaz Hussain
CEO RehanAutos.
Fr@supertec.com (Email)
fahad.riaz.hussain (Skye)
Riazfahad@hotmail.com (MSN)
fahad.riaz@gmail.com (Gmail)
Labels:
www.RehanAutos.com
Location:
Karachi, Pakistan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment